Sunday, January 1, 2012

Unfair

Yup that is correct you get not one but TWO blogs from me today!! I just went running for the first time in 2 1/2 weeks and it sucked! It amazes me how it took me 3 months to build up to being able to run 4 miles without walking and in 2 weeks it all just goes away. I struggled running 3 miles today and I didn't even do it without walking. It is so unfair!! All that hard work should last a little big longer. Granted, had I not being eating every sweet delicious thing in sight that training might have stuck a little bit better but it still just seems so unfair that in 2 short weeks most of the build up I've done doesn't even matter anymore. I say most because I can still run at least 2 miles without walking but still I am so angry, mostly at myself. Definitely not going that long in between runs again.

No comments:

Post a Comment